Cleaning out my closet
I am cleaning out my closet and have a For Sale page now (link also in the menu above).
As of this posting, items for sale include the following list. The For Sale page includes prices and a link to my Facebook albums where you can view pictures (the albums are public, so you do not need to have a Facebook account to view them):
- 17.5” W Passier GG dressage saddle
- 17” Bates Caprilli H/J saddle
- Navy Blue Toklat Microsuede Bareback Pad
- Two Cashel Crusader fly masks without ears
- Brown Collegiate fancy stitched bridle, likely cob size
- Black Fleeceworks classic half pad, 22.5” along spine inside rolled fleece edge; 26” along spine including fleece edge
- Medium Fleeceworks classic half pad, white with natural color fleece. Rolled edge along front only
- Regular size hind Regal galloping boots from Classic Equine
- Brown Tory nylon-lined stirrup leathers
- Brown Wintec elastic girths, sizes 44” and 48”
Other items will be added as I continue to go through everything.
nice people on Looking for a Hand? (Product Giveaway!) (12 April 2017).
hemorroides normales on Looking for a Hand? (Product Giveaway!) (1 April 2017).
branson Mo. Pergolas on Looking for a Hand? (Product Giveaway!) (5 March 2017).
misalimentos.wordpress.com on Looking for a Hand? (Product Giveaway!) (1 March 2017).
Plombier Bourg-la-Reine on Looking for a Hand? (Product Giveaway!) (20 February 2017).
Previous blog comments are currently not displaying due to some data migration issues.
New blog comments can be added and will show up as expected.
Old blog comments will be fixed when I have time.